Picture Middlesex County: Inside Edition is a spinoff of the original Picture Middlesex County photography contest. Due to the fact that we are all spending a lot of time at home, we wanted to create something fun that can be done indoors. This contest will be in effect from May 4th – June 30th, 2020.
Please click on the link for the category you’d like to enter below: You may submit up to two photos per category. Photos must be taken within Middlesex County and during the dates of the contest.
- Food Creations: Show us what you’ve been cooking lately.
- Kids in Costume: Give your kids an excuse to wear their favorite dress-up clothes.
- Cutest Pets: We want to see all those fur babies
- Recreate your favorite painting or sculpture: You can use people, pets, objects…get creative! (Be sure to submit a picture of what you’re recreating, too.)
- Vacation Recreation: Has your beach vacation suddenly turned into “hanging in the kiddie pool?” Use props or whatever you have at home to recreate a past vacation pic. (Be sure to submit a picture of what you’re recreating, too.)
- Show off your garden: Indoors, outdoors, herb garden, flower garden, show off what your green thumb has been up to.
- Projects: Show us your latest projects, crafts or hobbies. Did you nail it or fail? We want to see them all.
- Fun Family Photo: You’re cooped up inside together, so why not take a fun family photo.
- Thank someone: Find a creative way to thank someone and take a photo of it. It could be nurses, your teacher, your neighbor… anyone that deserves a thank you right now.
After the contest, all photos will be displayed on our Facebook page, where people will “vote” for their favorite photo by “liking” the picture. The 10-day voting period will be from July 3rd – July 13th. This will determine the “People’s Choice Award” winners. A judging committee will anonymously judge all photos to determine the contest’s overall winner. Winning photos may be publicly displayed at a future County event.
For full contest rules and guidelines, click here.