Thank you to everyone who participated in the Picture Middlesex County photography contest from March 4 – April 29, 2021. Check out all of the awesome photo submissions here in our Facebook albums:
- Landscapes: (Parks, gardens, waterfronts, farms, sunrises, sunsets)
- Nature/Wildlife: (Animals, Plants, flowers, trees, insects, birds, seasons)
- Lifestyle: (People, community, photos that display life in Middlesex County)
- Transportation: (Planes, railroad/trains, vehicles, boats, roads, bicycles, walking)
- Arts & History: (Historic sites, landmarks, public art, festivals)
- Cityscapes: (Buildings, architecture, skylines)
People’s Choice Award winners were determined by the number of “likes”/”reactions” that the photo receives within each category on Facebook. A judging committee will anonymously judge all photos to determine the contest’s overall winners. Winners will be posted on Middlesex County’s social media pages. Photos may be displayed in County marketing materials, signage or at events.
Stay tuned for the dates of additional photo contests this year.
For full contest rules and guidelines, click here. And check out some of last year’s winners below: