The Picture Middlesex County photography contest is back by popular demand! This contest will be in effect from March 4 – April 29, 2021.
Please click on the link for the category you’d like to enter below: You may submit up to two photos per category. Photos must be taken within Middlesex County and during the dates of the contest.
- Landscapes: (Parks, gardens, waterfronts, farms, sunrises, sunsets)
- Nature/Wildlife: (Animals, Plants, flowers, trees, insects, birds, seasons)
- Lifestyle: (People, community, photos that display life in Middlesex County)
- Transportation: (Planes, railroad/trains, vehicles, boats, roads, bicycles, walking)
- Arts & History: (Historic sites, landmarks, public art, festivals)
- Cityscapes: (Buildings, architecture, skylines)
After the contest, all photos will be displayed on our Facebook page, where people will “vote” for their favorite photo within each category by “liking” the picture. This will determine the Category Winners. A judging committee will then anonymously judge all photos to determine the contest’s overall winners. Winning photos may be publicly displayed at a future County event and/or marketing materials.
For full contest rules and guidelines, click here.
Check out some of last year’s winners below: