Are you looking for a new activity? Photography can be an opportunity to get out of the house, while still practicing social distancing. We want to see your favorite pictures, so we’re hosting a photography contest between February 10, 2020 – May 4, 2020.
Here’s how the contest works:
Grab your camera or phone and capture the beauty of Middlesex County (remember to practice social distancing while out taking photos). A panel of judges will review all submissions and choose one winner among each of the categories below. You may submit up to two photos per category. Photos must be taken within Middlesex County and during the dates of the contest.
*While participating in the Picture Middlesex Contest, we ask that you follow current health guidelines and maintain a 6-foot social distance from other people. Please only go outside alone or with people you live with and avoid congregating in groups.
Please click on the link for the category you’d like to enter below.
- Landscapes (i.e.: parks, gardens, waterfront, farms, sunrise, sunset)
- Nature/Wildlife (i.e.: plants, flowers, trees, animals, insects, birds, seasons, storms)
- Transportation (i.e.: planes, railroad/trains, vehicles, boats, roadways/dirt roads, interstates, bicycles, walking)
- Arts & History (i.e.: historic sites, landmarks, public art, festivals)
- Cityscapes (i.e.: buildings, architecture, skylines)
- Lifestyle (i.e.: people, community, photos that showcase life in Middlesex County)
All winning photos will be displayed at this year’s Celebrate Middlesex County. One overall winner will be chosen and publicly recognized at the event.
For full contest rules and guidelines, click here.