Do you know the best photo spot in Middlesex County? We’re launching a photography contest to see who can best capture Middlesex County between February 10, 2020 – May 4, 2020.
Here’s how the contest works:
Grab your camera or phone and capture the beauty of Middlesex County! A panel of judges will review all submissions and choose one winner among each of the categories below. You may submit up to two photos per category.
Please click on the link for the category you’d like to enter below.
- Landscapes (i.e.: parks, gardens, waterfront, farms, sunrise, sunset)
- Nature/Wildlife (i.e.: plants, flowers, trees, animals, insects, birds, seasons, storms)
- Transportation (i.e.: planes, railroad/trains, vehicles, boats, roadways/dirt roads, interstates, bicycles, walking)
- Arts & History (i.e.: historic sites, landmarks, public art, festivals)
- Cityscapes (i.e.: buildings, architecture, skylines)
- Lifestyle (i.e.: people, community, photos that showcase life in Middlesex County)
All winning photos will be displayed at this year’s Celebrate Middlesex County on Saturday, June 13th. One overall winner will be chosen and publicly recognized at the event.
For full contest rules and guidelines, click here.