Grab your cameras and get ready! The Picture Middlesex County photography contest is back by popular demand. This contest runs from March 8 – May 17, 2022.
Please click on the link for the category you’d like to enter below: You may submit up to two photos per category. Photos must be taken within Middlesex County and during the dates of the contest.
- Arts and History: Historic sites, landmarks, public art, festivals, etc.
- Cityscapes: Buildings, architecture, skylines, etc.
- Landscapes: Parks, gardens, waterfront, farms, sunrise, sunset, etc.
- Lifestyle: People, community, photos that showcase life in Middlesex County
- Nature/Wildlife: Foliage, animals, etc.
- Transportation: Planes, railroad/trains, vehicles, boats, roadways, interstates, bicycles, etc.
After the contest, all your photos will be displayed on our Facebook page, where people will “vote” for their favorite photo by “liking” the picture. The 10-day voting period will be from May 20 – May 30, 2022. This will determine the “People’s Choice Award” winners. A judging committee will anonymously judge all the photos to determine the contest’s overall winner. Winning photos may be publicly displayed at a future County event.
For full contest rules and guidelines, click here. And check out last contest’s winners below.