NOTE: This contest ended on May 4, 2020. If you would like to participate in our new photo contest please visit Picture Middlesex County: Inside Edition.
Are you looking for a new activity? Photography can be an opportunity to get out of the house, while still practicing social distancing. We want to see your favorite pictures, so we’re hosting a photography contest between February 10, 2020 – May 4, 2020.
Here’s how the contest works:
Grab your camera or phone and capture the beauty of Middlesex County (remember to practice social distancing while out taking photos). A panel of judges will review all submissions and choose one winner among each of the categories below. You may submit up to two photos per category. Photos must be taken within Middlesex County and during the dates of the contest.
Please click on the category you’d like to enter below.
- Landscapes (i.e.: parks, gardens, waterfront, farms, sunrise, sunset)
- Nature/Wildlife (i.e.: plants, flowers, trees, animals, insects, birds, seasons, storms)
- Transportation (i.e.: planes, railroad/trains, vehicles, boats, roadways/dirt roads, interstates, bicycles, walking)
- Arts & History (i.e.: historic sites, landmarks, public art, festivals)
- Cityscapes (i.e.: buildings, architecture, skylines)
- Lifestyle (i.e.: people, community, photos that showcase life in Middlesex County)
All winning photos will be displayed at an upcoming County event.
For full contest rules and guidelines, click here.