The Picture Middlesex County photography contest is back by popular demand! We’re introducing some fun, new themes to put you in a festive mood. This contest runs from October 14th-December 12th, 2021.
Please click on the link for the category you’d like to enter below: You may submit up to two photos per category. Photos must be taken within Middlesex County and during the dates of the contest.
- Festive Pets: We want to see all your fur babies dressed up and decked out for Halloween and the Holidays!
- Holiday Traditions: How do you celebrate the holidays? We want to see what activities, foods, and fun your family has during the holidays!
- Fall Fun: We want to see all the fun activities you participate in this Fall – playing in the leaves, hiking, pumpkin/apple picking… we want to see it all!
- Nature/Wildlife: We want to see your best shots of animals, plants, flowers, and more!
- Lifestyle: Show us photos of people and community that display life in Middlesex County!
After the contest, all your photos will be displayed on our Facebook page, where people will “vote” for their favorite photo by “liking” the picture. The one week voting period will be from December 14th-December 21st. This will determine the “People’s Choice Award” winners. A judging committee will anonymously judge all the photos to determine the contest’s overall winner. Winning photos may be publicly displayed online, throughout the County, and/or at a future County event.
For full contest rules and guidelines, click here. And check out last contest’s winners below (from Spring 2021):